You've installed now Gen7 Engine, congratulations! Let's see how it's organized:
- Scriptflow: it contains the event editor, where you can drop the visual event blocks in your game/application. You can find more informations on that in the dedicated documentation post.
- NodeProgram: it contains the system to place your nodes, shared in the project following this structure:
The conditionnal nodes are shared in the scene, and every if node contains a specific Scriptflow script. You can find more informations about this in the dedicated documentation page too.
- Project Explorer: your project files, like the project images, the custom events installed etc.
- 2D Sprites Editor: the layout where you can place your project sprites, that will be loaded in the scenes you would like. It has its dedicated post too.
- Toolbar: I think you got it. Comment, delete block events or nodes, etc. Not yet copy/paste function.
Edited by iyenal