Sign in to follow this  
iyenal

Issue Report

All issue reports can be posted there.

If the issue may be subject to more investigation, feel free to open a new thread. And same for suggestions.

Just for the sake of logging, login issue is now fixed. 

But slideshow issue is still under investigation.

Update about slideshow issue: for now I will use a workaround, the slideshow will just be disabled on devices which don't have an enough large screen. I prefer it to not be shown than to impact all the layout and usability on mobile. In fact, the complexity of animation transitions makes very hard to set a size that is responsive to any device, despite many experimentations of my own.

Well, my tablet has a large enough screen... when it's landscape. Otherwise I just get this glitch:                    Screenshot_2019-02-28-06-57-46.thumb.png.0a5daaa7620e0d47a8f2a19ae706d3d4.png

Edited by islender
The image didnt upload properly

Thanks for the report! 

Gonna investigate that as soon as possible, looks like the JS workaround snippet did not got triggered by your case 🤔